Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Friday, August 31


15 September 2007, Saturday @ St James PowerHouseFourbiddenSins: Lust, Strip your sins away!

If you love (or are in Lust with) me, I'll see you there.
---

It, is, so, good, to, be, BACK!

After surviving 21 working-hour days and 2 hours sleeping time before jetting off for another 15 working hour time frame, there is an unbelievably high fatigue that sets in and makes you go crazy. I get abit edgy now when I see heavy machinery, VOLVO, and rasa sentosa adverts. Handling middle aged rich men from all over the world (especially china) is SO not my thing; especially when they all think they're king and demand for everything.

But a few lessons learnt through this experience:

- Never smear your teeth with smarties chocolates just before heading off to an ambassador's house with important delegates. The stains remain, and you will look ridiculous.

- Alcohol does wonders to grumpy old men. In fact, it does wonders for everyone (and we all know this don't we)

- If you're bald, don't get drunk. Chances are you'd hit your head and it'd bleed and look really bad.

- After a while, 5 cups of coffee a day doesn't work anymore and you wake up feeling like you've been drugged.

- If you're tired, you can sleep on ANY surface. Tables, carpet, springy sofa beds; they all do the trick.

- And if you're extremely tired, it is possible to fall asleep standing up.

- Chinese and koreans look very much alike. I once spoke a long string of chinese words to this dude and he looked at me blankly and went.. "me, korean!" Oops.

Right now, I badly need a haircut and a holiday.
Which I think I ought to be getting both within this month :)

And, HELLO INTERNET! MUSIC! FRIENDS! HOME! LOVE!

To end this post, I now present pictorial evidence of the godforsaken land known as Kulai, tired staff with fake smiles, and the bigass transformer-like machinery:







Yeah, tired = look like shit. Boh bian one, okay?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New